When it comes to improving your search ranking a lot of non professionals ignore these 10, OK 11 points.
You normally find that they then complain that search engines are unfair and don’t rank them as well as they should – search engines owe you NOTHING!!
Just follow the tips below and you will be onto a good start to improving your search engine results. Alternatively use a search engine optimisation agency to do the work for you, but make sure they follow the same rules.
- build more than 50 links to a website in one week – if you find sites to link to but have already done 50 for the week, put them in an excel or note pad file and do them next week.
- pay for links – why do some people still do this? There are so many opportunities to get free links you don’t need to pay for them!
- put paid links on your website – your site is not a link pimp!
- stack keywords – keep it under control! Keyword density down to 3 to 7%
- link to FAA/directories/link farms – banned sites can bring you down and even have your site banned!
- make sure no one clones your web-pages – it is your virtual real estate, protect it with your life!
- Use doorway pages – you know what they are, those flash intros that take forever to load!
- Use font the same color as the background – your internet life will be short if you use this approach!
- Stack web pages with typos – how will this convert traffic if you get any, your content needs to human friendly!
- Clone pages – you don’t want people to do it to you so don’t do it to others and keep everyone of your pages individual.
- If you post a lot of reviews use the <no follow> codes – other wise you will look like a link pimp!
Hope to see you at the top of the search engines.