When was the last time you used Bing over Google? Hard to remember isn’t it!
So how should Bing get back in the limelight? Joining forces with one of the world’s most influential musical icons, Jay-Z should do it! There was a little something in for Jay-Z as well, this campaign helped build buzz around Decoded (available on Amazon), Jay-Z’s book that was about to hit shelves.
Watch the video to see what they came up with, it is pretty cool.
- They have aligned themselves with one of the world’s most influential musical talents
- Became part of the culture in the pop and hip hop worlds – WOW!
- An 11.7% increase in visits
- Entered the global Top 10 Most Visited Sites for the first time
- Earned 1.1 billion global media impressions
- Facebook followers grew by over 1 million
- Decoded hit the best sellers list for 19 straight weeks
- Media coverage from all the major sources and influences across all mediums
The results are pretty amazing for both parties involved, but I don’t think I will be making the switch to Bing, will you?
Want to know more about Bing and Jay-Z joining forces, here are some other articles from around the blogosphere:
- Trendland – Jay-Z “Decoded”: Amazing Viral Marketing
- This is not ADVERTISING – Bing – Decode Jay-Z
- Encoderpr – Inspiring Case Study: Bing’s BIG Transmedia IDEA with Jay-Z
- Engaging content – Droga 5 Decoded Campaign with Jay-Z