Bradley Davis, that’s me in the picture, founder, co-owner and the one you chat with at sixth sense marketing.
My goal in forming this business venture is to help businesses owners just like you dominate their online marketplace! To do this we use kick ass AdWords management, our SEO Ninja training and WordPress website.
A Little About Me
After finishing my Business degree with a Marketing Major at Griffith University on the Gold Coast I jumped on a plane with my partner Prue and moved to Japan. Everyone thought we were crazy as we were not fluent in Japanese, but we thought we could do it.
After a few months of traveling, we gained work in the ski resort industry and had the opportunity to help develop marketing strategies for travel, property management and real estate businesses. It was at this point that I was introduced to different channels of marketing a business online and found myself highly addicted to the world of Google Adwords and SEO.
By merging traditional marketing techniques with the online world I have been fortunate to be able to help a range of businesses get more from their marketing dollar. These have included businesses from the small mum & dad operation to tourism organisations. I hope you will be next!
Hang out with me in my top secret social media realm:
- Bradley Davis on Twitter – Get your tweet on with me
- Bradley Davis on LinkedIn – Check me out, write a review with some love
- Bradley Davis the Blog – My adventures and stuff!
My other highly sought-after skills and interests:
- Crocheting beanies (don’t you judge me, see next point)
- Snowboarding in Japan, New Zealand or anywhere there is snow
- Mountain biking on single track around the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Playing golf, it’s easy when you spent your childhood on the range
- Watching adventure races, it’s an exhausting sport from the comfort of the couch
- Coffee, poison of choice is a double shot latte
- Arm wrestling elderly Japanese ladies…I will win one day! [insert evil laugh here]